Noida, Chennai. Mumbai
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An excellent opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired EPC oil and gas MNC’s company based in their India office in the Noida. They are dealing in EPC oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, and fertilizer projects.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and having 10 + years’ experience in Process Engineering (Feasibility Study, Basic Study /FEED Study/ Revamp Study for Process Plants, Carbon Capture Facilities, Green Hydrogen, Bio-fuels and Green Chemicals).
Process Engineer Should be from MNC’s in Design Engineering of EPC Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Refinery industry. Should be a team leader and individual contributor.
The major responsibilities are:
• Working as Lead Process Engineer on Feasibility Study, Conceptual Study, Revamp Study and Basic Engineering complied with project requirements
• Accountable for successful completion of assigned tasks
• Review/Prepare process specifications, drawings (PFD, P&ID’s etc.) and process deliverables such as H&M balances, Material selection diagram, P&I Diagrams, Equipment sizing, Equipment list, Process data sheets for Equipment and Instrumentation, Hydraulics Calculation, Control Valve Calculation, Safety Relief Load calculations, Control philosophy, Cause & Effect diagrams, Utility, Chemical and Effluent summaries etc.
• Preparing process equipment and instrument related documents for project requirement within a given time frame
• Working with information, checking for accuracy of documents
• Refer to technical manuals and prepare process deliverables
• Understanding the required outcomes of a particular procedures
• Providing design inputs to other engineering disciplines and drafting
• Review design documents / drawings prepared by the design team
• Keep up to date with new developments of standards, process soft-wares, procedures and implement it to the da
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023