You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is a major player in the construction industry and are seeking a Senior Estimator to join their team in Edmonton, AB. Reporting directly to the Lead Estimator you will provide accurate estimating and subcontractor costing from the concept stage through to the planning stage. In this role you will collaborate with other Estimators to obtain winning bids while building strong relationships with colleagues, subcontractors’, and other team members. In this position you will work on a variety of projects, including new construction and renovations.
Key Job Duties:
• Prepare detailed cost estimates
• Pre-construction planning including development of preliminary budgets and cost plans
• Develop systems for maintaining historical and current construction cost data
• Prepare comprehensive bid packages
• Prepare and present budget information to the customer
• Bachelor’s degree or Technology Diploma in Construction or Engineering
• 5 years of commercial construction experience is required
• 2 years’ experience in a related construction field is preferred
• P.Eng. or CET designation is preferred
• Professional knowledge of factors that affect construction cost
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Manisha.Summan@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$110,000 - 130,000
Greater Vancouver Area
Greater Toronto Area
$120,000 - $130,000
Greater Toronto Area
$100,000 - $120,000
22 September 2023