You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Key Job Duties:
• Conduct dam inspections along with annual operation inspections.
• Handle the geotechnical evaluation of dams, and analyze the results.
• Assist with the development of tender documents and design plans.
• Perform technical reviews of analyses.
• Manage the preparation of cost estimates, project scheduling, and progress reports while meeting budgets and project deadlines.
• Assist with the preparation of proposals and scope projects.
• 15 years of relevant experience in the Mining, Geotechnical or Geological Engineering field.
• Post-secondary program in Civil, Mining, or Geological Engineering.
• 10 years of experience with dam design, and construction.
• Experience with geotechnical software in relation to dam design.
• APEGA or EGBC membership.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023