You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
As a Senior Marine Systems Engineer, you are responsible for the delivery of engineering output of the marine systems work scope in line with the project’s technical specification, budget and planning. You may work as part of a team or assigned as a lead of a team yourself. You will report to the Lead/Project Engineer on progress, setbacks and concerns and you report to the Dept Head on personal achievements and dept. matters.
Within the company, you can expect to perform a number of different tasks:
• Concept and basic engineering of marine systems and piping on FPSO and SPM systems;
• Creating equipment specifications, P&ID’s, arrangements and design reports;
• Procurement related activities like contact with vendors, TBE’s and review of vendor data;
• Determine heat balances, pipe sizes, power requirements etc.;
• Participate in HAZOPs, HAZIDs;
• Participating in or leading a team of several engineers and designers and supervise subcontractors;
• Creating CTR’s, Scope of Works, provide input to the Project Planner and change management;
• Obtain client and third party approval on the project and assist the yard site team.
A good communicator with a pro-active attitude, able to work independently and striving for high quality deliverables.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in mechanical Engineering, process Engineering or naval architecture (with marine specialization)
• Over 8 years of relevant experience in marine systems engineering, preferably in the offshore oil & gas industry
• Familiar with rules of classification societies (ABS, DNV, BV and LR) and international codes and standards (HSE UK, Marpol, Solas, PFEER etc.)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• EU Passport holder
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$192000 - $210000
North Kingstown RI
The Hague area
The Hague area
22 September 2023
17 August 2023