Senior Municipal Engineer
Location: Courtenay, BC
Type: Full Time, Permanent
TRS is seeking a full time Senior Municipal Engineer for a large engineering and surveying firm. The client works closely with their clients and partners with many of their projects being roadways, subdivisions, infrastructure and coastal work.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging opportunity and to grow their skills all while maintaining a work/life balance on the beautiful Vancouver Island.
- Develop business opportunities
- Lead civil projects
- Design Support and engineering design production, meeting client specifications
- Coordinate and prepare documentation for approvals, construction estimates and contracts
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 10+ years’ experience
- P. Eng in good standing In British Columbia
- Experience with government, construction and developers
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D considered an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to Courtney.Blazevic@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£55 per hour
Ciudad de México
£60,000- £85,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
150,000 - 170,000
140000 - 160000