A leader in delivering judicial capital projects is seeking an on-site Senior Project Manager position for a new $72 million Federal Courthouse in Huntsville Alabama. This project will use the Design/Build delivery method. Successful candidate will have 10+ years of progressively responsible experience managing large capital projects for government agencies.
Requirements / Must haves:
• A 4-year degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management (from an accredited college/university).
• Registration as an Architect, Engineer or possess certifications such as Certified Construction Manager (CCM) from the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), Design Build Institute of America (DBIA) and/or a Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
• Fluency in electronic project management systems
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Google Sheets, Bluebeam and drop box
• Experience with judicial projects (either a Federal or State Courthouse preferable)
• Experience with design/Build projects.
• Candidate should have experience in design management as well as construction management.
• Managing a team of individuals providing Project Management services to the Owner for successful delivery of a design/build project with a project value of greater than $50 million
• Provide design reviews of various design submittals by the Design/Builder for compliance to the Program of Requirements and the Basis of Design.
• Chair various meetings with multiple stakeholders and issue meeting minutes
• Assist the Owner with Risk assessment and Risk Management
• Manage the budget process to ensure that the project is within budget during both the design as well as the construction phase.
• Evaluate requests for changes from the Design/Builder and assist in the negotiation of any change requests
• Manage the schedule process to ensure that the project is on schedule during both the design as well as the construction phase
• Assist the Owner with their FF&E requirements
• Assist the Owner with move coordination
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Omar Rodriguez; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Fayetteville North Carolina
Greenville South Carolina
£50000 - £65000
$130000 - $150000
Mount Pleasant South Carolina