You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institution of repute. ME/ M. Tech in structural engineering would be an added advantage.
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in design of steel structures. Knowledge of design codes like Eurocodes/AISC/any other international standards would be desirable.
- Undertaking the analysis, design and detailing of structural engineering schemes.
- Preparing and checking designs, drawings, and calculations.
- Discussing schemes and amendments with project team members.
- Assisting senior engineers in managing projects and project data.
- Supervising and training employees with less experience or qualifications.
- Complying with Health & Safety and CDM Regulations and assisting in the development of a Health & Safety culture in the Company.
- Positively contributing to the culture and team spirit within the office.
- Assisting the Team Leaders and Directors in the aim of improving the business, by contributing to improvement activities in line with the Company Vision.
- Undertaking other duties consistent with the job description that may be required from time to time.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
Saudi Arabia tabuk
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
27 February 2024
16 February 2024