The role will see you lead and implement an embryonic Lean transformation.
You MUST be fluent in both Dutch and English for this role.
• Owns and maintains the Value Stream Map for a defined product family
• Provides focus/alignment w/in designated area for improvement initiatives wrt TCOM/competitiveness targets and completion with Initiative Owners
• Identify value as defined from the customers perspective and lead efforts to achieve improvements to value-creating flow
• Understand profitability of the site with regard to site RONA/EBITDA targets and competitive benchmarks resulting in defining actionable programs to reach desired performance
• Monitors LEAN process activities (daily accounting process, leader standard work, managing systems, standard KPIs, 5S, and troubleshooting techniques) for adherence – works to improve OD to the process
• Integrate improvements to data analytics (interfacing with data scientist/SRCUM master teams), agile ways of working, and digitization initiatives, including but not limited to machine learning, AI and automated dashboards such as Power BI
• Perform GEMBA Walks with Operations Manager, Production Leader, Production Supervisor, and Logistics Specialists for specific tasks for learnings and best practices leveraging to other areas
• Promotes a learning organization by assessing and developing training to support identified gaps from ideal state
• Owns the Annual Asset Effectiveness process for the site/area of responsibility
If you are interested to learn more, please apply!
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa