Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Site Wide Services Coordinator with experience in Building Services and Roads Maintenance to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This candidate will be responsible for all maintenance on site common areas.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the project by superivising facilities soft services, administering contract charges, and time approvals. Some duties include conducting building walk-throughs of assigned portfolio and correcting deficiencies, maintain equipment and meter reading logs, and responding to requests for services from the occupants of the offices and shops in a timely manner.
- Processing new work notifications
- Managing open notification to support building and occupant needs
- Perform minor and routine maintenance functions for lighting, electrical, carpentry and other building maintenance tasks
- Conducts detailed inspections to ensure that scheduled and periodic maintenance of building and equipment have been completed
- Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
- Manages the maintenance and compliance of project site roads, laydowns and bridges as well as dewatering and winter services
- 10 years of practical experience with road maintenance, dewatering, snow clearing and sanding
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing suncontractors
- Considerable experience in transportation related road operations management issues such as road repair, road cleaning, winter services, winter operations and traffic management, especially on Construction project sites
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with operating and maintaining a wide variety of heavy equipment, including but not limited to graders, skid steers, dozers, excavators, sand trucks, wheel loaders, aerial work platforms, telehandlers, rock trucks, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with dewatering equipment and managing significant dewatering activities
- Experience in operating building systems is also an asset
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020