United States Lebanon
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures. This role assists other material management specialists and technicians, as required.
- Manage material orders with oversight from Material Management
- Monitor and report supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order
- Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM) and Construction
- Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
- Perform routine activities to ensure timely delivery of material to support construction or other activities
- Conduct bid clarifications, pre-award, post award, supplier schedule/quality recovery meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to six (6) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent, however four (4) year accredited degree or global equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (read, write, and speak)
- Experience should be primarily in the area of material management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, and electronic presentation programs
- Experience in Supply Chain for the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical Industries
- Experience in EPCM industry with industrial capital expansion projects
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
United Kingdom Farnborough
Denmark Kalundborg, Denmark
Denmark Copenhagen CVR 36705256
€ 80000 - € 85000
United Kingdom Farnborough
27 February 2024
16 February 2024