This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client is one of the global key players in the (container) crane (automation) business. With their cutting edge soft- and hardware-solutions, they offer one integral digital platform for highly customized (harbour) cranes.
You are the experienced lead engineer who is able to manage and realize these highly innovated and complex development projects. The complexity in these projects lays in the project size and the integration of a diversity of systems like: Automation and subsystem software, S7 PLC’s, HMI systems, interfaces, drive systems and sensor systems. A typical project lasts for 1 to 2 years and is realized with development / design in the Netherlands & Germany followed by pre-commissioning at the production facility abroad and is finalized at the end customer location.
You are able to make the right selections on a hardware and software level and you are able to coordinate a team of engineers which is working on the technical solutions. You will head a team of up to 15 colleagues (software, hardware and commissioning engineers) which are based in various (international) offices/locations.
The Sr. lead engineer will be responsible for the design of the overall solution and will also manage the acceptance of the system which requires being at customer locations worldwide.
- Manage a project team up to 15 software and/or hardware engineers;
- Coordinate and managing the technical solution of the project according high quality standards and project management processes;
- Determine the system architecture (software/hardware) derive and describe the subsystems;
- Describe the functional specifications;
- Participate in customer technical clarification workshops;
- Ensure that safety and security standards are met and our solutions are matching regional safety standards;
- Support pre-sales activities and support bid teams.
- Completed HBO / TU degree in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation;
- At least 5 years proven experience in the field of complex automation projects;
- At least 7 years’ experience in an engineering environment as an engineer, including at least 5 years’ experience as an engineer with responsibility;
- Knowledge of and experience with SIMATIC S7 program language, TIA Portal, WinCC, C++, C#, SQL;
- Knowledge and experience of industrial (Ethernet) networks and IT security;
- Project management experience, including working within project teams for at least 5 years;
- Business fluent English, ideally Dutch and if possible German;
- Ability to think and act practical and solution-oriented;
- Driver's license B;
- Good interpersonal and business skills, flexible attitude, stress resistant;
Our latest jobs
Mexico Distrito Federal
México Distrito Federal
Hollywood South Carolina
Gauteng South Africa
$42500 - $49000
MEX$18000 - MEX$25000
MEX$100000 - MEX$120000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020