United States Bluffton
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Salary: $85,000-$110,000 Annually + Bonus
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Company Truck, Company Credit Card
Responsibility for Project Construction:
- Maintain on site, signed plans and specs, foundation, floor/ceiling/roof engineer-layouts, building permits, septic permits, cabinetry and tile drawings, landscaping plans and any other documents necessary to complete the project.
- Contract/engage, schedule, and supervise subcontractors for scopes of work, quality and timeliness of work, and adherence to job specifications.
- Procure specified materials for projects in a timely fashion
- Sequence construction operations in a manner to allow maximum opportunity for quality workmanship and achieving construction schedules.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly job site including erosion control effectiveness, material staging, and fall protection guardrails at window and door openings, stairwells, elevator, shafts, etc.
- Complete draw worksheets as required
- Utilize the PO system for all subcontracts and material purchases for a target goal of 80% of project expenditures.
- Create and maintain Change Orders including supporting data, per contract terms to ensure profitability of said Change Order. Timeliness of change order approval is critical to maintain adequate cash flow on said change orders.
- Examine, approve, code and/or otherwise process invoices for entry into the AP system, including meeting PO terms. Balance progress payments vs work performed to protect the financial interest of the company and the Client.
- Adhere to builder budgets when engaging subcontractors/vendors, including negotiation as needed. Share budget vs actuals to aid in future accuracy of budgeting.
- Assist Accounting with project financial closeout and allowance reconciliation as requested.
- Assist the RVP Of Construction with:
- Subcontractor and vendor evaluations for inclusion/exclusion from bid list
- Refinement/Consistency of Specifications and Standards for Construction
- Field Identification of recurring design/specification improvements/cost savings
- Feedback on internal processes/opportunities for improvements
Position requires the individual to travel to different locations within the building region, move materials, handle equipment and maintain jobsite, etc.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
United States Pasadena
United Kingdom Woking
$ 1 Yearly
United States Tucson
$ 25 Hourly
United States Spartanburg
€ 1 Yearly
€ 1 Yearly
€ 1 Yearly
€ 1 Yearly
€ 1 Hourly
22 September 2023