Kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a project team in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Structural Construction Coordinator. You would be working alongside professionals of a growing EPCM/construction firm with global projects working toward a common goal. This opportunity provides exceptional work-life balance rotation of 14/7, potential for longevity, and optimal accommodations.
Reporting to the Area Technical Service Manager, the successful candidate will be assigned to the construction team in support of the high voltage and switchyard areas. The Structural Construction Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that progress is accurately reported and verified, and to minimize or eliminate any obstruction to the efficient working of the project.
Key Job Duties
- Investigate and engage field engineering (when necessary) to resolve engineering and technical-related problems for both direct and subcontract labour.
- Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents and contractors, and provides specific expertise for problem-solving activities.
- Provide technical evaluation of bid proposals.
- Coordinate the work of field engineers, drafters, technicians, and other personnel who provide assistance on specific assignments.
- Coordinate the preparation and revision of technical work procedures (in conjunction with field engineering) consistent with project design
and construction requirements.
- Civil / Structural / Architectural technologist degree.
- Typically has 8+ years of experience with progressive and varied experience in construction, technical, and engineering activities.
- Must have direct and demonstrable working experience on industrial projects.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Manisha.Summan@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 1 Hourly
South Africa Durban
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
22 September 2023