You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently seeking a high caliber Structural Engineer III on a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Georgia
• Perform Structural engineering analyses and coordinate detailed design.
• Steel and Concrete design experience required.
• Develop, communicate, and coordinate project scope, budget, and schedule with internal teams as well as with client stakeholders.
• Establish Structural design requirements.
• Secondary Job duties (Preferred but not required): Perform hydraulic and hydrology analysis, land development operations (grading, site layout, road design)
• Conduct/coordinate design review meetings for projects assigned.
• Adhere to and demonstrate compliance with appropriate industry regulatory requirements.
• Develop and coordinate construction material, design standards, and technical specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering required.
• EIT certification required. Preferred that the applicant is pursuing PE licensure.
• This position requires a minimum of 6 years of experience as Civil/ Structural Engineer.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience using the following software required: AutoCAD, RISA-3D/Tekla Structures/Staad.Pro/Other Structural Analysis software, MathCAD, Excel
• Experience using the following software preferred but not required: HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS.
• Experience with industry standards such as: ASCE 7, IBC, AISC and ACI
Employment Type: Full Time.
Location of Position: The office in Georgia is being built out and once established hybrid will be required.
Location Type: Initially remote; eventually hybrid
Pay Range: $115K - $140K
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job-related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful crit
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023