TRS is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator for a CONTRACT to DIRECT-HIRE position in Duncan, SC!
- Develops reports for inventory monitoring and control, utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Run statistics and metrics reports, to assist with supply chain optimization initiatives
- Assists in the delivery of inventory control programs to ensure project(s) and production requirements are met on time and within budget
- Ensure the accurate intake of raw materials, performing regular inventory validation
- Assist with expediting materials, as needed
- Enter bills of material (after release from Engineering) into ERP system
- Reviews and evaluates inventory control policy and procedures, and makes recommendations for changes
- Performs cycle count, summarizes results and resolves inventory discrepancies
- Run reports to identify routine and non-routine obsolete and excess inventory issues
- Reviews, analyzes, and investigates conflicts in supply, and presents findings to management
- Updates inventory control policy as needed and approved by Supply Chain Manager
- Analyzes cycles count results and investigates discrepancies outside the specific tolerances
- Reviews and analyzes inventory issues and receipts transactions and safety stock requirements.
- Coordinates annual physical inventory with the Supply Chain Manager
- Extracts system data for processing and analysis using various transaction codes and reports.
- Compile reports of discrepant conditions and/or exceptions
- Monitors project planning changes resulting in impacts to material requirements, in support of Material Demand Planner
- Provides timely status to management regarding the status of work in progress, material availability and potential production problems
- Support inter-departmental collaboration efforts with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering and Inventory Control to resolve issues in the manufacturing process and align strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field preferred
- Required 2+ years of ERP and MRP system experience within a manufacturing environment, supporting supply chain
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookup, Charts, Formulas, Macros)
- Strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, provide follow up, and shift priorities as needed while working on multiple programs concurrently
- Other duties as assigned or required
Background Check and Drug Screen required prior to employment.
TRS is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position however only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
€40-60k per annum
Ciudad de México
£50 per hour
£45 per hour
£45 per hour
60,000 - 70,000
$110,000 - $130,000
60,000 - 70,000