Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, who offers some amazing perks listed below is looking for a Survey Division Manager in Vancouver, BC!
You will be working with a team that fosters equity, diversity, inclusion, and safety. This company supports ongoing training to develop your career. Mentoring and learning opportunities are provided for professional growth for all levels of staff.
You would be working on award winning projects with experts in the field.
• Flexible working hours
• Internal promotions
• Employee Clothing program and PPE Allowances
• Employee Performance bonus plan
• Shareholder Plan
• Group RRSP savings plan
• Travel opportunities
• Educational Assistance
• Banked time
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma or degree in Geomatics and 7+ years’ progressive survey experience, including legal surveys
• Possession of a current BC Land Surveyor (BCLS) Commission and current good standing with ABCLS will be an asset.
• Possession of a current Canada Lands Surveyor (CLS) commission is an asset.
• A proven track record of deploying technology to streamline survey practices with keen interest in advanced survey technologies.
• Experience working closely with other disciplines is an asset.
• Demonstrated success in business development and fostering long-term client relationships
• Substantial project management experience with demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and budget
• The ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team and work well in a team environment; prior supervisory or management experience is required
• Lead survey division operations - management of business development, workload, staffing, equipment, safety, quality, and financial outcomes
• Investigate and advise on difficult and unusual problems, and coordinate with clients regarding solutions and project progress
• Participate in technical and financial aspects of projects, participate in their execution as required
• Contribute to the branch survey budget development and achieve financial KPI’s and targets
• Achieve all other non-financial KPI’s
• Supervise and mentor survey staff to assist with professional development and foster an engaged culture with strong technical capabilities
• Conduct performance management and facilitate the development of employee learning plans.
• Prepare survey aspects of branch strategic plans and budgets
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Mount Pleasant
United States Greenville
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
₹ 500000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States San Leandro
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
$ 75 Yearly
United States Torrance
United States Petersburg
United States Greenville
22 September 2023