This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job description / Role
The Business Consultant is responsible for providing functional application and banking support in one or more banking areas (Islamic banking, Trade Finance, Treasury, Credits, Accounting, etc.) throughout all functional stages of products implementation projects. The Business Consultant focuses on solving basic functional problems, but is exposed to more complex problems and works under supervision of more senior consultant/manager.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Master the basic job duties and is gaining exposure to more complex problems. Is still occasionally directed in several aspects of the work; however more straightforward tasks are accomplished without assistance. Has acquired general proficiency in the tools, systems, procedures required to perform the job.
- Analyze client business/functional requirements and relate them to products capability
- Engage in the pre-sales phase by introducing functional aspects of product/services offering and provide product demonstrations functionality, system requirements etc. - by interfacing with prospective and current clients, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of products and services.
- Participate in customer calls and events as necessary to promote products and services through presentations of T24 functionality to prospects
- Provides quick and accurate responses to the functional aspects of RFI/RFPs, and to facilitate all functional inquiries from clients, distributors and partners.
- Identify any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes), provide estimates for the gaps and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
- Prepare SOW documents
- Define customization needs for products as per agreed business definitions
- Write specifications, if and when needed, for local development and ensure that Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications
- Participate in the parameterization and/or configuration analysis / design of T24 through the definition of static and semi-static data for system installation and also using any internal tool, if available
- Participate in functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Liaise with the maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved
- Participate to the review of client organization, processes and workflows and contribute to the proposal of a post-picture to maximize the benefit from products
Educational & Proficiency level: professional with a minimum of two to three years of experience in Finance or in banking software consultancy. MBA fresher with some past experience for Trade Finance and retail loan.
Technical knowledge: in depth understanding of financial and banking processes, like Credits, Accounting, Treasury, MI, Asset Management, Securities, Trade Finance, Retail. IT oriented: knowledge of a banking software application; excellent knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications
Others: this job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these. Fully understand and be able to deploy the methodology.
Our latest jobs
35.000 - 45.000€/brutos/año
43.000 - 45.000 €/año
Según valía del candidato
40.000 - 50.000€/gross/year
38.000 - 42.000€/brutos/año
Cornellà de Llobregat
34.000 - 38.000€/brutos/anuales
19 February 2020
07 February 2020