You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
TRS Staffing Solutions Poland is a part of the Fluor Corporation responsible for supporting Project recruitment across Europe. We are leaders in an international engineering sector including oil and gas, chemicals, infrastructure, advanced technologies, life sciences, power & energy, specializing in EPC(M) projects.
As we actively expand our Polish TRS recruitment & sourcing team, we have a rewarding opportunity for:
Talent Sourcer/Researcher (Europe)
This role is expected to provide sourcing activities to support recruitment team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Contact the candidates and conduct initial phone screening.
- Assist in hiring process by coordinating job posting on Web sites and job boards, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews, and reference checks.
- When working on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria.
- Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources. If not, searching for a new candidate and scanning the database to find suitable candidates who already have a working relationship with the consultants.
- Maintain requisition, resumes and reports in database, prescreen and submit qualified candidates.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of applicant tracking system (ATS)/database.
- Conducting the initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate to match the roles they are looking for.
- Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering inquiries and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
- Participate with the hiring team to make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, employment applications, and resumes.
- Help to create and place employment ads in on-line venues, as requested.
- Accredited degree or global equivalent in Human Resources or a related field, or Economy, Engineering.
- Experience in talent sourcing.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills as well as a highly motivated, self-starting, detail-oriented individual who can perform to high standards.
- Polish and English on a good level.
- Strong determination for filling client and candidate obligations.
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and an automated recruitment tool or database.
- Work in an international environment.
- Taking part in building international sourcing&recruitment office.
- Internal trainings package.
- Ability to support/carry out recruitment processes in engineering & construction sector across Europe.
- Opportunities for development.
- Hybrid working model.
- Employment based on contract of employment or B2B.
- Rewarding salary based on your competencies.
- Benefits (sport, medical).
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
16 February 2024