As a BOS Technical Analyst, your main responsibility will be to provide first line support and maintenance for all Business Energy systems. You’ll be responsible for managing each request received via the BOS Support mailbox, from the first point of contact until resolution. In addition, typical duties will include responding to a high demand of support requests, managing communication with second line support / third parties, address training issues, review support documentation and conduct scheduled audits.
A significant part of this support role will include the development of MIS reports using tools such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Power BI.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Design and development of ad hoc MIS reports from a variety of systems
- Responsible for the design, development and validation of ad hoc MIS reports and statistics, both for management and to assist the business carry out their daily tasks
- Building short term tactical solutions using Excel, Access, Power BI and SQL Server
- Manage ESBOS Support mailbox
- Responding to a high demand of support requests
- Ensure all agreed audits related to ESBOS Support tasks are carried out and kept up to date
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
$96000 - $112000