My client are looking to appoint a Technical Author to their team for a new and exciting infrastructure project, working from home and their prestigious offices in Central London.
This is a permanent staff position on a brand new project and the successful candidate will be instrumental in setting up new policies and procedures in their department.
As a Technical Author your main responsibilities will include:-
• Authoring and maintaining processes and procedures in support of programme delivery demands through the analysis of multiple sources of technical information and stakeholder engagement and collaboration.
• Reviewing complex engineering drawings, engineering requirements and safety requirements, to author high-quality and accurate processes and procedures which are clear, comprehensible, coherent, concise, and safe.
• Liaising and collaborating with all relevant stakeholders/suppliers/subcontractors to clarify technical issues and to ensure that their requirements are adequately supported, that their needs are fully considered and incorporated where appropriate.
• Ensuring that processes and procedures satisfy associated design, safety case, security and health and safety requirements which business parties, and customers demand.
To be considered for this role you must have:-
• Experience of technical report writing and/or procedural writing.
• An Engineering background.
• Ability to use Document Management Systems
• You will also possess a proactive approach with the ability to effectively problem-solve and manage your own workload. You must also have excellent communication skills to enable you to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Laura Mansell or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
CA$170000 - CA$200000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$100000 - $120000
₹150000 - ₹200000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
03 June 2020