United States Houston
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
** This is a hybrid-remote work schedule. Subject to change. **
- Build and develop relationships, written and verbal, with candidates and client groups, to understand and discuss requirements and opportunities
- Develop a strong base of candidates by building a network of contacts (phone, face-to-face)
- Recruit through an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), social media outlets, placing job adverts, and identifying new and creative means to source and attract potential talent
- Bringing candidates to market through industry research and client building activities
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and source qualified applicants for open positions; pre- screen and interview candidates as required
- Participate with the hiring team to make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, employment applications, and resumes
- Assist in hiring process by coordinating job posting on Web sites and job boards, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews, and reference checks
- Other related duties as required by leadership
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years agency recruitment experience, ideally within construction or engineering
- Aptitude with a variety of tools: Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, ATS, etc.
- Ability to work within a hybrid remote/in-office environment
Background Check & Drug Screen Required
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer, accepting all applicants regardless of age, gender, sex, national origin, disability, or otherwise protected class. We appreciate all interest in TRS, however, only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 18 Hourly
United States Houston
$ 20 Hourly
United States Florence
United States Hillsboro
United States Chandler
United States Greenville
United States Spartanburg
United States Venura
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
16 February 2024