You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
DISCIPLINE: PROJECT AUTOMATION AND IT
PROJECT: CORAL / OFFSHORE MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has a urgent requirement for Three (3) OFFSHORE TELECOM SPECIALISTS within the Oil and Gas Industry, who will be responsible to construct, install, monitor, repair and maintain communications systems and equipment, to join our leading international client's OFFSHORE CORAL PROJECT team based in MOZAMBIQUE"
• Manage, supervise, and provide technical advice on telecommunications systems.
• Receive feedback, identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria.
• Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems.
• Evaluate the system’s performance level and improve capabilities as needed.
• Oversee and coordinate telecommunications activities.
• Follow industry’s standards and best practices.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Degree/Diploma Qualifications.
• Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment.
• Experience with MS Office and databases.
• Adequate interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Team player with customer service orientation.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023