You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
TRS Staffing is looking for Telecoms Engineers to work on a permanent basis from the client offices in Hampshire. This client has been a global leader in engineering for over 100 years with a progressive mindset including a Net Zero commitment, flexible working hours and a nine-day fortnight.
This position has full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments in areas related to Telecom business lines. Responsibilities include:
• Provide analysis and recommendations based on independent activity and progressive work experience
• Explore subject area, define scope, and select problems for investigation and development of novel concepts and approaches
• Actively participate in, and maximize the use of, knowledge management portals and communities and other available resources
• Attend external seminars and self-enroll in training courses for in-house management
• Maintain liaison with individuals and units within or outside the organization with the responsibility for acting with authority on technical matters pertaining to the field
• Analyse and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Advanced (i.e., Master’s) degree or global equivalent and appropriate post graduate qualifications preferred
• Professional Registration and membership in external technical society
• Demonstrated creativity, adaptive thinking, and mature judgment in anticipating and/or solving complex or novel problems
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
To Be Considered Candidates must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
“TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Regio Den Haag
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023