Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Tools and Equipment Coordinator to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This candidate will be responsible for the coordination of tools, rental equipment, and rental equipment maintenance for the site.
In this very exciting role, the qualified individual will support the project by coordinating a program ensuring subcontractor equipment meets requirements to mobilize to site and review all subcontractor maintenance plans and activities. Some duties include day-to-day field supervision, preparation of work plans, and supervision of subcontractors.
- Daily reporting and permitting of onsite activities
- Accountable for the coordination of all assets required for construction/maintenance on site
- Coordinate the light vehicle fleet and maintenance program
- Coordinate equipment maintenance
- Coordinate wash bay system as a part of the light vehicle maintenance program to ensure proper and timely cleaning for continuous maintenance
- Coordinate subcontractor equipment mobilization process
- 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a coordinator role
- Experience with permitting procedures on industrial construction sites
- Must have knowledge of various types of equipment from light civil equipment to pump equipment and tools for various trades
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Must have a proven track record of successful execution of construction/maintenance projects
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
£80 per hour
£65-75k per annum
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020