This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The Corporate Treasury team proposes to add one Treasury Manager to support external and internal Treasury processes ahead of budgeted January 2020 hire.
• Difficult to manage and track all banking information (KYC, opening and closing accounts, forms and procedures).
• Weekly cash forecast management added to the process in February 2019
• No capacity to transition treasury needs for investment/development to current team
• Adding increased security and fraud protection to approximately 620 Corporate accounts.
• Keeping account listing current
• Security and Fraud analysis and maintenance
• Separation of duties and administers on banking websites
• Back up for daily cash monitoring for fraud and disbursements
Detail Target Job Description:
• Oversee the cash position and review daily releasing of Corporate Treasury (HQ, Co-Invest, Equity, Dev/Construction, Investment/Renovations, International, Property Management)
• Approving wires for all Treasury HQ entities and manage HQ functions for all entities
• Manage administration functions of entire HQ
• Manage HQ Development and Investment (streamline KYC, opening and closing accounts, forms and procedures
• Manage International (KYC, opening and closing accounts, forms and procedures put in place)
• Work with Treasury Director on implementing treasury system to automate various processes (cash forecast, analyzing bank fees/international costs/daily cash reporting, etc.)
• Eventually take on the investment team banking and administration functions
• Help Implement, then manage and confirm daily operational banking functions (fraud protection, automated wiring and book transfers, ACH auto debits, check validation, master documents, banking portal maintenance, etc.)
• Other projected as directed/needed.
Detail Job Description:
Objective: To assess, monitor, plan and manage the cash receipts and disbursements in a manner consistent with the objectives of the HQ Companies.
• Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
• Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions for holding company
• Manage all admin aspects of HQ and Investment banking portfolios (positive pay, policies and procedures). Eventually taking on the Property, Development and International banking portfolios.
• Evaluate and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
• Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
• Manage relationships with internal and external (banks) customers.
• Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
• Help manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
• Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
• Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
• Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
• Support and participate in Strategic Plan activities.
• Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Three to five years in Treasury/Banking experience.
• Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses as well as advanced excel skills.
• Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
• Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
• Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
• Knowledge of Kyriba or other treasury software expertise.
• Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced cash forecast modeling and tracking actuals and reacting to changing needs of company in a fast-paced environment and highly advanced excel skills (level 3 or 4).
• Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Interested in process improvement.
• Willing to adapt quickly to immediate changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020