TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a reputable company engaged in engineering consulting for mining and metals as they continuously grow their offices across Canada.
They are currently looking for Water Resources Engineer who is flexible to work in any of their offices across Canada.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- P.Eng designation is a must
- 8+ years of experience in water resources, storm water management, sewerage system modelling, storm drainage modelling, hydrotechnical and scour analysis, flood hazard mapping, and hydraulic assessment.
- Project involvement: municipal, bridge, road, culverts, creeks, hydraulic structures, dams, spillways, etc.
- Strong knowledge on in-house related software: HEC, SWMM, HYMO, ArcGIS
- Flexible to work in a small/medium scale environment
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to mailto:email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest.
However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
$100,000 - $150,000
Kathu, Northern Cape
$180,000 - $220,000
Northern Cape, Kathu
Uitenhage – Cape Town
Uitenhage, Cape Town