You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
“TRS is looking for an experienced WEIGHT CONTROL MANAGER, who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Weight Control Engineering activities and teams to ensure that modular projects are executed effectively for our International Client.”
• Ensuring that modular projects are executed with precision in weight management, which directly impacts the efficiency, safety, and success of the project.
• Ensuring the smooth execution of weight control activities in modularization projects.
• Lead the development and implementation of weight control strategies for modularization projects.
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure weight objectives align with project goals.
• Develop, implement, and maintain weight control procedures and tools.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Tertiary Qualification.
• Previous experience in a similar role with proven track record.
• Technical proficiency in Weight Control Engineering.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership and team management capabilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
• Knowledge of relevant software tools and applications.
Tanya de Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023