Anderson South Carolina
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This position offers significant opportunity for growth within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility!
• Follow specific electrical diagrams and schematics to assist in the production of electrical switchgear products
• Use power tools for drilling, cutting tapping, riveting of electrical assemblies
• Use hand tools for cutting, stripping, terminating of control power wiring
• Collaborate with installation and engineering teams to install advanced wiring platforms for electrical switchgear
• Maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures.
• Work efficiently while keeping safety, quality, teamwork, and production standards in mind
• Maintain positive, progressive, and productive attitude toward plant targets and objectives regarding reliability, accountability, safety, integrity, quality, and productivity as a unified goal.
• Other duties as assigned by the management team
• Associates degree or technical certifications in one of the following or related fields: Electrical Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Mechatronics, etc. preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Proven experience in the electrical field
• Previous experience accurately reading wiring diagrams and schematic, blueprints, interpret drawings and specifications
• Previous experience with using associated wiring/hand tools in the electrical industry
• Recent or current electrician's license preferred
• Prior experience with LV/MV Switchgear and/or control panels (Installing wiring, conducting maintenance, etc.) is preferred
Background Check and Drug Screen Required
Due to the nature of the work and the product created, this position may require someone to list up to 50lbs, carry objects over a distance, bend, twist, squat, climb ladders, stand for extended periods of time, use tools requiring manual dexterity, and operate powered industrial equipment.
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those candidates who most closely match the client’s requirements will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
CA$110000 - CA$130000
$80000 - $85000
Spartanburg South Carolina
$90000 - $110000
San Jose California
Quintana Roo México
Mexico DF Distrito Federal