You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
PROJECT: PERRO NEGRO 11
LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has an urgent opportunity for Two (2) OFFSHORE ABLE SEAFARER DECKS to join their leading International Client's PERRO NEGRO 11 Project team based in KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA."
• Organize (within the frame of own responsibilities) the maritime deck work activities and assign the tasks to the deck marine crew.
• Report to Chief Mate, control work activities of the deck crew and direct mooring operations of barges according with Company policies and procedure, international laws, and requirements.
• Ensure all vessel rigging and lifting equipment are certified for use and are in a suitable condition, properly stored and maintained, perform Toolbox Talks (TBT) as required by the nature of the job to own crew.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Diploma Qualification.
• Minimum four (4) years’ experience as Navigational Watch Rating.
• One (1) years’ experience in Offshore activity.
• STCW required certificates, National CoP Reg. II/5.
• Copy of all pages of the Seaman’s book.
• STCW certificates:
• Survival Craft & Rescue Boat (other than fast rescue boat) STCW 95 A-VI/2-1
• Fast Rescue Boats A-VI/2-2
• Seafarer with designated duties A-VI/6-2
• Certificate of Proficiency II/5
• Basic Safety Training A-VI/1 (that includes)
o Personal survival techniques A-VI/1-1
o Fire Prevention and firefighting A-VI/1-2
o Elementary first aid STCW A-VI/1-3
o Personal safety and social responsibility A-VI/1-4
• BOSIET/H2S Opito approved
Tanya De Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023