Lake Charles Louisiana
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our Partner, an internationally integrated chemicals company is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
Scope of Work:
Enters invoices and Direct Payment request in SAP; verifies proper coding, tax treatment and approval. Audits and processes Employee Expense reports for proper coding and approvals for reimbursement. Interacts with all levels of personnel daily regarding invoice and payment issues. Provides timely payment and issuance of all ACH/Wire/Check disbursements. Addresses accounts payable and financial audit requests related to vendor invoices. Addresses and researches vendor inquiries. Maintains file room, ensures documents are available upon request. Interacts with Vendors, Supervisor, Purchasing, Treasury and Accounting.
• Scan and process vendor invoices in SAP Open Text Vendor Invoice Management system on a timely, accurate basis. Ensures proper coding, tax treatment and approvals are followed.
• Request KRED vendor account creation/changes.
• Audit and process Employee Expense Reports.
• Manage vendor invoice email account.
• Maintain/manage multiple Excel spreadsheets.
• Audit and process Freight invoices.
• Process Direct Payment request (non-PO purchases) ensure proper coding, tax treatment and follow policy for payment processing.
• Distribute and mail daily vendor checks.
• Answers and researches vendor inquiries.
• Perform Vendor Statement Reconciliations.
• Maintains proper document retention for vendor documents.
• Opens and distributes mail.
• High School Diploma or GED
• SAP and Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (1 year or more required)
• 3 to 5 years in accounts payable or related position
• Software: Word, Excel, Outlook, and SAP
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
To apply or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023