TRS Staffing is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an international chemicals company located in Mt. Vernon, IN.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to Regional Director, multiple Project Managers and project team within the E&PM Americas organization. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, assisting with simple admin or office budget preparations, creating technical presentations including, project management preparation of charts and graphics, handling and deciphering of confidential correspondence, maintaining electronic calendar, facilitating meetings/training and seminars, travel arrangements, expense report preparation and tracking of administrative operational expenses, and other general office administrative functions as necessary. Process visa applications, invitation letters, letters of guarantee, etc., for incoming visitors from Saudi Arabia. Onboarding of expats coming to US on assignment, including ordering of equipment, identifying office space, assisting with cell phone acquisition and ensuring participation in orientation program.
• Provide necessary support in terms of collecting, reviewing, validating, verifying, archiving project management control documents related to different parts of the project (i.e. Close-Our Reports and Contractor Pre-Qualification documents)
• Provide document support to all Projects in carrying out efficient documentation system to ensure keeping ever-green project knowledge and effective transfer of know-how throughout proper collection, classification and archiving of project knowledge.
• 5+ years related experience in business administration
• Advance use of MS office, SAP and SharePoint.
• Must be responsive and able to work flexible hours to accommodate global business needs and department requirements.
• Excellent communicator, with superior oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter takes initiative appropriately and acts with a sense of urgency when appropriate.
• Outstanding organization skills (can multi-task across projects effectively); has established systems for easy retrieval of information.
• Pays attention to detail, demonstrated by high quality work and results.
• Excellent electronic and computer skills. Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot new systems and software as required. Advanced knowledge of PPT, Excel, Word and Outlook. Sharepoint, MS Project and Primavera knowledge a plus.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment to handle complex, multiple tasks simultaneously, in addition to complying and adhering with company policies and procedures
• Attention-to-detail and strong follow-up skills are vital. Ability to adapt, understand and interpret complex sensitive company policies and procedures and work functionally in a very diverse work environment
For more information please contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@TRSStaffing.com.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico
Market Related (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Den Helder, Netherlands
$100.00 Per Hour