Assemblers - 1st and 2nd Shift TEMP-to-HIRE
Basic Purpose Positions involve all aspects of the assembly processes including putting up inventory stock, parts pulling, assembling, repair/restock/warranty evaluations, testing and service, wash/prep/paint, packing, shipping /receiving and general clean up.
- The main focus of the positions at this time is assembly of reducers and motors.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and experience is required, including a background in hand assembly.
- Experience and Educational Requirements Must have mechanical aptitude required to assemble gear drives and motors with a minimum of 2 years direct experience in mechanical assembly.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices.
- Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager. Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area. Monitor the work area for cleanliness. Rotate to various jobs within Assembly Shop.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company’s production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal. Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive and professional manner.
- Must have mechanical aptitude required to assemble gear drives and motors.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
Conditions, climate control warehouse. Temp-to-Hire
Our latest jobs
70,000 - 85,000
75,000 - 85,000