South Africa Durban
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
LOCATION: CLIFFDALE, DURBAN
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"Our Bulk Fuel Solutions Provider client is looking for a ASSISTANT DEPOT MANAGER / SITE SUPERVISOR who will be responsible for providing a key focus on Depot management and ensure credible information to facilitate accurate data for tactical decision-making.”
- The Depot Manager Reports directly to the Sales Executive.
- Depot Fuel pump management: Managing and controlling fuel drop-offs in the depot; Ensure regular inspections to vehicles and fuel station; Inspect equipment and plan repairs and maintenance in the Fuel Depot and Fuel Station with supplier.
- Allocating and reconciling invoices to financial department.
- Daily/Monthly sales report submission
- FMS Management Update fuel pricing timeously Ensure that kilometres are accurate at Trip Closing Ensure that fuel capture and dips are correct
- Monitoring fuel consumption: Review fuel consumption daily; Rectify FMS anomalies; Alert Operations of capturing errors; Provide fuel consumption for debriefing process; Recover fuel shortage costs as and when required; Monitor Drivers consumption per trip to ensure that they meet the Fuel consumption targets; Highlight Drivers with high fuel consumption and inform operations; Investigate fuel shortages and initiate disciplinary process if required due to Fuel Losses; Develop action plans to deal with drivers with high fuel consumption (e.g. Bench drivers, issue Written Warnings or dismissal); Debrief drivers with high consumptions to ensure that will change behaviors.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Accredited Educational Qualification and training.
- 5 – 10 years, with relevant experience in managing the entire fuel process.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word; Excel; PowerPoint).
- English – good level of the English language, both written and spoken.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024