You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
LOCATION: EQUATORIAL GUINEA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has an urgent requirement for an OFFSHORE ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR with Engine Room operations and maintenance experience to join our client’s project team based in EQUATORIAL GUINEA.”
• Prepare Engine Room and Utility Systems for start-up.
• Start and Monitor Engine Room and Utility Systems.
• Prepare and Shutdown Engine Room and Utility Systems.
• Isolate and reinstate Engine Room and Utility Systems for Maintenance.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Degree / Diploma in a relevant Engineering/Technical Discipline
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 1-year experience as Watchkeeping Marine Engineer (steam turbine watch keeping experience preferable).
• Qualified to EOOW STCW Reg AIII/1
• VLCC experience preferred.
• Medically fit to Offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
• Valid BOSIET and Offshore Certificates (Non-Negotiable).
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023