You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a LNG company as a Building and Arch Site Supervisor! The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic team of talented professionals in a position that boasts longevity, and good-natured work.
In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for coordinating construction activities, working closely with project staff to ensure quality standards, and overseeing the on-site construction contractor. The position will also require the successful individual to monitor the progress of construction tasks, ensure workers have the necessary resources, and address any issues arising during construction.
• Inspect construction work to ensure it meets the required standards and specifications
• Participate in safety meetings, enforce safety protocols and ensure all workers use proper safety equipment and follow safety guidelines
• Ensure owner-supplied construction materials are available when needed by coordinating the delivery and usage
• Include any challenges and proposed solutions in regular progress reporting
• Proactively identify issues and find effective solutions to keep the project on track
• Degree in Engineering or associate degree in a technical or applied science trade
• Previous experience in supervising construction projects, preferably in the LNG or oil and gas industry
• Familiarity with LNG facility construction processes and safety protocols
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and project plans
• Experience in construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and handover of large-scale tanks
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
22 September 2023