This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN NATIONALS
"TRS is looking for experienced Building Supervisor within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team."
• Work is performed under general supervision and is reviewed through inspection of completed work.
• Plans, schedules, assigns, and supervises personnel in the custodial care of large buildings; inspects work for maintenance of proper standards.
• Supervises and participates in preventive maintenance and maintenance of buildings, including floors, walls, ceilings, doors, windows, locks, fixtures, and furniture.
• Supervises and participates in the servicing, cleaning, and maintenance of mechanical equipment and systems, electrical fixtures, and other equipment.
• Inspects grounds, buildings, and equipment, noting need for repair and replacements and reports.
• Enforces building and safety regulations.
• Plans and conducts a preventive maintenance program; trains new employees; maintains adequate levels of janitorial and maintenance supplies; keeps records and prepares reports.
• Supervises and participates in the setting and arrangement of rooms for meetings and other special faculty functions.
• Performs related work as required.
• Considerable knowledge of the basic methods, practices, tools, materials, and work standards related to the maintenance of buildings and building systems and equipment.
• Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and desirable safety precautions of the work.
• Ability to supervise the work of others.
• Ability to identify defects in electrical and mechanical building equipment and fixtures and to determine necessary repairs.
• Ability to keep records and prepare reports.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and department officials.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree / BTech / Diploma qualification or equivalent related to field of work experience.
• Minimum 10 years recent proven work experience within Oil and Gas Industry.
Tanya De Bruyn
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$110000 - $120000
$80000 - $90000
€55000 - €75000
£50000 - £70000
Aliso Viejo California
Perth Western Australia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
25 February 2021
09 February 2021