You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As the CAD Designer you will provide the organisation with high quality 2D or 3D drafting of methods, procedures and construction details. This role will be based in the Leer-Germany office.
- Production of Design Cable Routings, Field Layouts, Installation Storyboards, Shore Pull and Cable Trenching Arrangements, Vessel Deck Layouts, Seafastening Drawings, Rigging Arrangements, Fabrication Drawings and MTO’s.
- Preparation of 3D models using AutoCAD 3D and/or Autodesk Inventor.
- Feasibility checks of installation methods and/or operational procedures.
- Provide drafting support for tendering and commercial teams.
- Self-check and registration of drawing files within the file management system.
- Plan assigned tasks and keep project team informed on progress and any deviations.
- Provide input to the project lessons learned register.
- Liaise with those necessary as required for the tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering and/or Naval Architecture or Secondary Vocational with 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced user of AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Inventor.
- Design experience in the offshore industry.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Good proficiency in English.
- Builds and maintains positive internal/external business relationships at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of IT applications, including MS Office Suite.
- Adaptable and pro-active with structured and methodical approach to tasks, with ability to deliver in a time-sensitive setting.
- You have an EU passport or are already eligible to work in Germany.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Swindon
Netherlands The Hague region
$ 17 Hourly
United States Ladson
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
United States Fountain Valley
United Kingdom Farnborough
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
22 September 2023