This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN NATIONALS
"TRS is looking for experienced Camp and Maintenance Supervisor within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team."
• Oversee repairs and maintenance of camps and their grounds.
• Handle human resources responsibilities, such as hiring and training new maintenance staff and coordinating their efforts with other workers and departments.
• Maintaining buildings inside and out is essential for the camp maintenance supervisor
• Exteriors need structural repairs and painting, while inside, some basic knowledge of most construction trades is handy.
• Minor plumbing and electrical repairs are common beyond day-to-day upkeep, such as changing light bulbs.
• While many camp cabins are rustic, main buildings may require experience with HVAC systems and commercial kitchen equipment. Minor repairs to contents may also occur, such as furniture and other fixtures.
• Upkeep of grounds keeping equipment.
• The camp maintenance supervisor typically reports to the camp director
• Experience with planning, budgets and proposals is valuable, so familiarity with computerized business applications may be required.
• The camp maintenance supervisor will maintain working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
• Coordinating ongoing preventative maintenance with the needs of emergency repairs is a key factor to job success.
• You are responsible for reporting to your superiors, and effectively communicating with peers and those under your supervision.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree / BTech / Diploma qualification or equivalent related to field of work experience.
• Minimum 5 years recent proven work experience within Oil and Gas Industry.
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$110000 - $120000
$80000 - $90000
€55000 - €75000
£50000 - £70000
Aliso Viejo California
Perth Western Australia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
25 February 2021
09 February 2021