DISCIPLINE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: AFUNGI SITE, MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for an experienced Change Control Engineer within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team based at Afungi Site, Mozambique."
• The overall performance of activities in the project related to establishment of the change control system
• Change co-ordination.
• Review and preparation of necessary project specific adjustments and supplements of the change control related parts of the execution model with focus on.
• Review the Change Control procedure and, if necessary, prepare a project specific revision of the procedure.
• Ensure that described routines and systems contribute to an efficient and quality assured change control.
• Make system for change control well known in project:
• Present change control procedure & change management tool to users in project
• Present change control procedure to Client
• Take personal responsibility for HSSE.
• Ensure establishment and maintenance of an efficient change control organization with clear responsibilities, authorities and command/reporting lines.
• Participate in teambuilding activities within the business organisation, as required.
• Supervise the change control organisation within the project.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor (BSc) / Master degree (MSc) or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Oil & Gas Industry procedures and work routines preferred.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020