This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing Solutions, for a major PMC/EPC consultant in Kuwait, is currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer.
Location - Kuwait
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Must have Pre -commissioning , commissioning and performance testing experience
Twelve (12) years of experience in operations, mechanical, electrical, distributed control systems (DCS) or instrumentation and controls (I&C) commissioning
- 8 years total minimum experience in Oil & Gas/Refinery/Petrochemical Industry
- Five (5) years control room operations experience (operations/mechanical)
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to travel on short notice both internationally and domestically for short and long term assignments
- Ability to build effective relationships with client, engineering, construction, and vendor personnel
This position provides leadership in evaluation, planning, organization, and execution of assigned project requirements. Possess thorough knowledge of all aspects of the assigned project construction execution plan, commissioning execution plans and turnover activities.
- Participate in home office design efforts supporting system boundary definitions; piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID), Electrical One-Lines, loop drawings, database maintenance, etc.
- Establish project-specific written commissioning and turnover procedures for Final Phase Execution
- Work with project groups to finalize and agree to the physical documentation requirements for the start-up of systems and facilities
- Work with site and commissioning management in identifying, communicating, and mitigating potential risks that could adversely affect project completion
- Maintain progress tracking tools and turnover database management systems on current completions program
- Submit weekly reports outlining construction turnover progress and one-week look ahead of upcoming activities
Other Job Requirements
- Develop and implement a detailed and integrated startup process and plan
- Coordinate system walk-downs, punch-list closure, and turnover acceptance
- Maintain turnover dossiers and transfer care custody and control documentation
- Monitor engineering, construction, and sub-contractor performance in turning over the systems and sub-systems
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting and work order systems; adhere to legal requirements
To be Considered Candidates:
- Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Please contact me for more information regarding this position or send your resume to: email@example.com
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico