This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Who are we looking for?
• Experience in the role of Commissioning Manager or Commissioning Lead (minimum 5 years)
• Experience in supervising Engineering Management projects (minimum 5 years)
• Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
• Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
• Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
• In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality (candidate required immediately)
• Experience in power, energy or nuclear is an asset
What will you do?
• The position involves the supervision of all commissioning operations for different disciplines
• Instructing commissioning team and follow-up their tasks and schedules
• Initial run-ins of equipment and run testings on a multidisciplinary level
• Supervise installation/implementation of protection/control panels
• Working closely together with the construction department
• Managing on site with employees and delegation to subcontractors.
• Respecting and meeting deadlines always respecting the cost-efficiency and quality
• Nuclear waste - revamping/upgrade
What can you expect?
• Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
• Security clearance with the Belgian Federal Agency for Nuclear Control
• 2 year contract / project duration
• A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
• Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Our latest jobs
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
$75000 - $90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal