You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Completions & Turnover Coordinator! In this role, you will be responsible for execution of the turnover process in your area of responsibility and supporting the development of the turnover database (MCPlus) to link and track engineered tags to systems. This position works with the Project Team, Construction Contractors, and Client to ensure all completions and turnover requirements are satisfied, properly executed, and documented in accordance with project requirements.
Key Job Duties:
- Verifying system scoping drawings for completeness.
- Performing tag to system validation checks and ensuring the turnover database is kept current based on this validation.
- Performing tag to quality record validation checks and ensuring the turnover database is kept current based on this validation.
- Reviewing Management of Change documentation (RFIs / FCNs) and incorporating changes into the turnover database.
- Supporting Contractors in the use of the turnover database and facilitating transaction of Contractor documentation.
- Updating and maintaining the turnover database and the master punch lists resulting from walkdowns.
- Excellent computer and software skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and communications skills, capacity to build trust among internal and external stakeholders.
- Established track record as self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in high-stress and challenging environments.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com .
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024