You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Accredited 4 year degree or global equivalent in engineering or construction management preferred but not essential
• Previous experience in a role producing Pre/FEED deliverables and supervising site multi-discipline activities on a project $250M+ TIC; ideally $1B+
• At least 10 years experience of construction including time spent in similar role during Pre/FEED
• Modularization experience preferred but not essential
• Able to work un-supervised and as part of an integrated team; influencing Engineering & Procurement team and Construction Contractors to work safely, to high standards of quality and to meet schedule
• Experience of project set-up including early works, temporary site facilities and infrastructure
• Demonstrable Leadership in Health and Safety
• Demonstrable critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Proven ability promoting outstanding customer service and client relations
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, spreadsheets and presentations software; knowledge of P6 planning
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023