This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Location: Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Duration: 9-12 months
Start: ASAP, October 2020
We currently seek a high caliber Construction Manager to work on a contract basis for a period of 9 till 12 months. Based in Bergen op Zoom (the Netherlands) you will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement & construction companies to the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical sector.
• On-site management, supervision and coordination (Area - Multi-disciplinary);
• Executes field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards Controls project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment;
• Provides input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and planners;
• Ensures that daily and weekly short-range planning is maintained down to the foreman level;
• Reviews design scope and approach with regard to constructability and submit recommendations for change;
• Determines manpower levels to attain schedule milestones and monitors manpower levels and craft mixes to ensure conformance with the construction plan;
• Monitors productivity and cost and implements appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness;
• Controls change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work;
• Implements the site safety and security procedures and project work rules;
• Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
• Maintains quality of all work in accordance with the standards as specified in the design documents;
• Maintains effective construction equipment use and maintenance program;
• Maintains an effective plan for the supply and control of tools and supplies.
• Must have 15+ years’ experience as construction manager on major within the (petro)chemical and Oil and Gas industry;
• Knowledge of the English language is required.
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020