You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Direct hire position
• Remote Field Based
The Oil & Gas Construction Manager will oversee construction of two pipelines and four midstream gathering facilities. Will manage all subcontractors and help find vendors to work with to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Knowledge and experience in all forms of oilfield operations involved in production of oil wells
• Knowledge and experience in the construction of oilfield facilities and pipelines
• Ability to maximize efficiency and use of all production and artificial lift equipment (jet pumps, pumping units)
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Excellent time and project management skills
LOCATION: Greeley, Colorado
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Rebecca Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023