You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
What you will do
• Manage project worksites coordinating activities and ensuring that all work is in sync with project goals and objectives.
• Provide direction and oversight to general contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers when executing construction to ensure that quality standards are being met.
• Liaise with engineers, architects and other stakeholders working on projects.
• Prepare and manage estimates, budgets, timetables, and resources.
• Identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues.
• Adhere to legal regulations, building codes, and other contractual requirements.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
•Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other specialists, and coordinate their schedules.
•Manage sites during construction.
•Conduct bid walks, pre-construction walks, in-progress visits, punch walks and close outs.
•Lead status and coordination meetings.
•Create logs and internal and external reports.
•Oversee, conduct, and document quality assurance and safety inspections throughout the construction process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023