The Construction Quality Manager reports to the Project Quality Manager and is responsible for administering required construction quality assurance functions for the Construction Phase of the Project. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our client and with a project that complies with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contract.
• The Project’s technical resource for Construction Quality Management (CQM) on the Project for Fluor and Contractors
• Develop and manage the implementation of the Project’s Construction Quality Management Program
• Develop, implement and monitor project site specific quality procedures and associated systems, in accordance with project specific requirements
• Reviews the Project’s Construction Quality Assurance Program (developed by the Project’s Quality Assurance Manager) to ensure alignment with this Program.
• Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all Project Contractors relative to the Owner’s construction quality requirements and means to enhance Contractor’s processes in order to meet the Owner’s objective.
• Shall review and be an approver for the Main contractors and Sub Contractors Project Specific Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans
• Shall chair the Construction Quality section of the weekly “CM CQA/Contractors” Progress/Quality meeting.
• Shall verify that the project’s Contractors QA teams are implementing the key elements of their Quality Plans and ITP’s
• Development and execution of the Construction Audit Plan and tracking all issues to resolution.
• Shall ensure that all Quality Observation Reports and Construction Non- Conformance Reports are logged, distributed, tracked and monitored in accordance with the project specific procedures.
• Is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and distribution of the Construction Quality Management Plan.
• Is responsible for the development and implementation of the Construction Clean Build Program
• Is responsible for the development and delivery of the Construction Quality Orientation training
• Is responsible for the management and assignment of Fluor and Third Party Multi Discipline Inspection resources
• Development and maintenance of the Quality Dashboard Report for the Construction Phase of the project.
• Ensure Quality records are produced and maintained by Contractors to support Turnover and CQV requirements
• Provide quality input to site- issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
• Coordinate Authority Requirements, if any
• Liaise with Client representatives
10+ years of overall professional experience in construction
Significant experience in Quality Manager, QA/QC Manager or similar leading quality responsible role during large-size construction projects,
Previous Construction Quality experience on a Bio Pharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical Construction project
Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job and in particular Knowledge of recent regulations (ASME BPE, ASTM, FDA, ISPE) and modern CQV practices
Previous experience with fabrication and installation of hygienic systems and knowledge of Quality record requirements
Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, national , and international codes and standards
Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California