You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
They provide innovative Engineering and Construction solutions, manufacturing and gas distribution equipment and related services, and packaged solutions to support the industrial and healthcare markets.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 12+ years’ experience in commercial and contract.
Contract Manager core duty is to ensure that the all of the company's contracts are fully executed from start to finish. Work on tight deadlines, and have to delegate tasks required to complete a Contract.
The major responsibilities are:
• Significant commercial and contracts experience and knowledge of legalities involved in contracts in Oil & Gas Projects (with proven track record of work at supervisory level).
• Commercially, financially and contractually aware with good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills
• Commercial Awareness: Full understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of lump sum and reimbursable project related financial and contractual management clauses in areas such as (but not limited to) Confidentiality, Completion Notices, Change Management, Escalations, Cancellation etc. required to make sound commercial decisions
• Risk Assessment: Understanding of key commercial risks and areas for opportunity and able to support project risk review process and assessments
• Negotiating Skills: To secure favourable outcomes, having the flexibility to understand and negotiate alternative contractual and commercial positions with customers.
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
• BE / B Tech– Mechanical / Process / Chemical Engineering with 10 to 20 Years of relevant experienc
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023