You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Fluor is one of the world's largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies, providing innovative EPC services to government and private-sector clients in diverse industries.
Fluor is currently working with Iluka, a global leader in critical minerals, to design and build the Eneabba Rare Earths Refinery Project in Western Australia. Once online, the Project will produce a number of minerals used in an array of applications; various modern and future technologies, construction, medical, lifestyle and industrial uses.
As the world moves towards a smarter, safer and sustainable future, Iluka’s high quality products are increasing in demand.
The project is seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist to join the team working in their state of the art office, to manage the tender and award process for some interesting and complex contract packages.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Administer moderately large and complex contracts
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions, analyse commercial sections of proposals and technical proposal evaluations, and coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (including project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Participate in proposal development activities including preparation of required proposal response, develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status of contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Conduct and maintain continuing review of progress of each contract and provides management with information pertaining to any financial, technical, or commercial difficulties
• Develop client relationships through interfacing with representatives, providing reports, and conducting superior execution; lead client and contractor presentations and meetings
• Participate in the pre-qualification process of subcontractors; monitor and track subcontractors’ compliance to Fluor’s Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE), Quality, and Finance procedures currently in place
• Utilize Fluor’s Contract Management System (CMSism), or similar system, including Performance Indicator function, and SAP systems
• Review and provide prime contract flow-down language; prepare select sections (e.g., Special Terms) and obtain legal approval
• Review and approve Project Contracting Plan and award recommendations
• Review Bonding & Surety terms against contractual requirements
• Lead internal Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFP explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and drafting/finalization of contract documents
• Prepare bid evaluation plans for large engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC), lump sum turnkey (LSTK), Request for Proposal (RFP) participate in the bid evaluation (technical and commercial), and award
- 10 + years working in Contracts
- Experience working large on EPC / EPCM projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Proven history in managing large complex contract packages.
- Excellent time management skills
Benefits to you
- Close to public transport
- State of the art Perth CBD office.
- Long term project in an exciting future driven technology.
In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 90 Per Hour
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 95 Per Hour
CA$ 30 Per Hour
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
27 February 2024
16 February 2024