Come by Chance, NL
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is seeking a Control Technician with experience in SMR (Hydrogen Unit)/Utilities operation for their renewable fuels refinery in Come by Chance, NL. Reporting to the Hydrogen/ Utilities Superintendent, this individual will monitor, control and find ways for optimization of control systems for SMR (Steam-Methane Reformer) and Utilities systems. This opportunity will be a full time, permanent position following a rotating (day and night) schedule with 12-hour shifts following a 5/5 rotation.
- Positively mentor and interact with outside operators specialized in SMR operations.
- Strive to meet start up and directed process spec changes and deadlines with safety as a top priority.
- Control and optimize ABB control systems for the SMR and Utilities systems.
- Learn outside Steam-Methane Reformer area and fill the area if required.
- Have a strong understanding of key emergency response activities.
- Greater than 5 years of SMR (Steam-Methane Reforming) Control Technician Experience.
- Start up as well as operational experience of SMR (Hydrogen Units)
- Previous experience with ABB 800xA would be an asset.
- 3rd class power engineering ticket, red seal preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Cassidy.Sullivan@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 30 - £ 90
United Kingdom Farnborough
$ 17 Hourly
United States Ladson
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Carlsbad
United States Long Beach
22 September 2023